Fire in a School Bathroom
A fire in the bathroom caused massive smoke damage. Soot and ash completely covered the walls, floors, toilet, and ceiling turning a once mostly white bathroom into a completely black scene. The smell of smoke was heavily present and permeated the walls and ceiling. They called SERVPRO of Montebello and we were able to get the area cleaned and deodorized in only a few days.
SERVPRO of Montebello is here to help with all your fire and smoke damage needs. We are open 24/7 365 days a year to help you get back to normal. Call us at (323) 215-1997 "Like it never even happened."