Chair Damaged by Smoke
A family's home was recently damaged by a fire. It was enough to cause substantial damage to this family's cherished chair. The chair suffered damage not only to the upholstery but also to the wooden frame of the chair. They thought that the chair could never be returned to its original state but our restorations experts were able to return it to a like-new condition. Things don't need to be expensive to be valuable and we know that here at SERVPRO of Montebello. We were glad to hear the family say it looked better than it did before the fire.
SERVPRO of Montebello is here to help with all your fire and smoke damage needs. We are open 24/7 365 days a year to help you get back to normal. Call us at (323) 215-1997 "Like it never even happened."