School Bathroom Fire
School was definitely postponed when this bathroom went up in flames. Fortunately, no children were injured.
Smoke & Soot had consumed this bathroom. All the tiling and porcelain were lined with it. Cleaning this bathroom would be no easy task, like cleaning your household bathroom. Every square inch of this bathroom needed to be cleaned, scrubbed, and sanitized. The results were very satisfying to the school and the bathroom was able to be put back into use in no time.
At SERVPRO® of Montebello, we want to get your house/business up and running as soon as possible while delivering the highest quality of work.