In a matter of minutes, a fire can consume your entire home. That means you have very little time to get out before the flames spread and the smoke becomes blinding. You need to grab your emergency bag and go. We can see here in the photos the extensive damage a fire did to a garage. Garages are among one of the easiest things to go up in flames due to what people usually store in their garages, boxes, books, spare household items.
If you've experienced a fire, don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of Montebello. (323) 215-1997