The Do's and Don’ts after a Flooding occurs
In the Occurrence of a Flood:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Do not leave wet fabrics in place, Hang furs and leather goods.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Do not use your house hold vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use the television or other household appliances.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
For more information visit: https://www.SERVPROmontebelloca.com/